The South African Medical Journal (SAMJ) - first published in 1884 - is a monthly, peer reviewed, general medical journal publishing leading research impacting clinical care in Africa. The journal now incorporates continuing medical education (CME).
SAMJ Goes Digital
We are pleased to announce the Digital SAMJ. Clik on View digital journal.
3 Papers in the November edition appear in the print journal as abstracts; the full articles are available online and in the digital SAMJ
Vol 104, No 11 (2014)
- Mediation, not litigation
- Ebola – update on the epidemic
- New editors for SAJCH and SAJOG
- Blood-borne infections in healthcare workers
- Consequences of increasing medical negligence litigation
- Recommendations for the management of sickle cell disease
- Khat (Catha edulis) chewing and orodental health
- CME: Immunology
- Surgical aspects of liver disease in children